Senatus is used by force legal services departments to record a wide variety of user specified case types. Full case management, process control, reporting and management information is supplied as a standard part of the product.
- Recording of data relating to an unlimited number of user defined case types such as :-
- employers liability
- public liability
- road traffic
- Freedom of Information (FOI)
- football banning
- property – vehicle
- property – other
- proceeds of crime
- employment tribunal
- judicial review
- activity management / time recording
- costs recording
- same look and feel as Centurion – reduces training costs for staff who have used Centurion
- data validation results in high data quality from initial creation of a case right through to case closure
- action management – tasks can be passed between individuals and groups using workflow facilities. Electronic documents can be placed in the task list of an appropriate decision maker to evaluate, then passed to another individual or group to create the correct type of case or attach to an existing case
- documents – legal data can be merged into standard letters and other documents with or without further user input.
The following training can be undertaken :-
- Case builder, administration, access and document management (3 days)
- Queries and Crystal Reports 2008 (2 days).