Intelligence and Anti-Corruption software utilising the same reliable software developed for Centurion. Optio is designed for multi-user use with data being stored on a standard Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle database.
- Intelligence report records can be recorded with additional records for :-
- (bank) account
all of the above is managed in accordance with the National Intelligence Model (NIM).
Other features include :-
- separate database to ensure data is secure, whilst providing time saving ability to view centurion case, staff and person histories directly
- multi-force collaboration ready
- link chart and data analysis interface
- same staff import from hr as used by centurion
- workflow module to manage all activity within the unit
- investigations module to manage covert work
- document management
- all data, including documents are fully searchable
- fully audited system
- flexible security module to allow access to specific parts and functions within Optio.
Optio is very similar to Centurion in its use which helps reduce training and utilises experience already gained within your organisation. It is also why FIS are able to offer this solution at a very competitive price.
The following training can be undertaken :-
- Case builder, administration, access and document management (2 days)
- Queries and Crystal Reports 2008 (2 days).
“Implementing Optio allowed us to streamline our processes. Without it, we would not have been able to cope with the increase in the number of referrals received. Optio allows me to regularly review workloads and keep on top of investigations. The use of the workflow ensures constant dialogue and direction. FIS have been extremely supportive of suggestions to develop and improve the product, ensuring that it’s fit for purpose.”
Head of ACU, North Wales Police
“The transition of our current vetting and intelligence databases over to Gatekeeper and Optio went very smoothly and we are now using both of these applications with ease. The communication in relation to this was superb and all of our requests were satisfied. There was a fair bit of preparation work on the Gatekeeper side of things as there are so many more “rules” in vetting to think of. We are still finding our feet and each additional request for reports, etc. is acted upon effectively and to our satisfaction.”
Professional Standards Department, Civil Nuclear Constabulary